• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 dash into 87 ranger help?

I found that I had to bend some old mounting tabs in the corners and got it to sit almost far enough forward but still have the issue of the 2 mount points at the windshield not lining up. The two outer ones are about 2 inches too far towards the center. I suppose the dash would be fairly secure...
  2. 94 dash into 87 ranger help?

I'm deep into a 4.0 swap in my 87 ranger. I opted for swapping the dash out for the 94 explorer dash and was lead to believe it would be simple but I'm having trouble getting it to fit in the 87. It doesn't seem to want to push up the the windshield all the way, also only 2 of the 4 mounting...
  3. Hello from Arizona!

Hello everyone! I'm Matt from the northeastern mountains of AZ. I just made an account for the forum but have been using it as a resource ever since I got my 99 ranger in January. I finally made an account because I just picked up an 87 2.9 that I'm planning on swapping a 4.0 into and thought I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad