• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Overheating issue??

Just wanted to throw this out and see what feedback I Get, thanks in advance to anyone who replies. Just finished up a head gasket job on my 4.0 Ranger, also replace radiator, t-stat, water pump, and hoses. I have about 30 miles on the fix and while driving today I noticed that the temp gauge...
  2. Camshaft Position Sensor

I cannot find the camshaft position sensor. I have a 4.0 OHV Ford Ranger XLT, 5 spd. I have tried looking on the back of the block for the sensor and cannot seem to find it. Did all Rangers come with this sensor. If I finish the build will the truck run anyway, even if it wont run great? Thanks.
  3. Rebuild questions

I am doing a head gasket rebuild on a Ranger, 5spd, 4.0 V6. I have two questions, first on the upper intake manifold, when I put on the new gasket and bolted on the manifold, it had a few small gaps in the middle where the manifold sat on the lower manifold, is that normal?? Also, I was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad