• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3.0 wont start

can I use gas? from a spray bottle? or does it need to shoot down the intake
  2. 3.0 wont start

ok. cool. thanks. will do tomorrow.
  3. 3.0 wont start

hey everyone. looked here and you tube. found nothing or I just probably suck at doing searches because I do not put in the correct wording. my 98 ranger 3.0 was running. it has sat now for about 3 months with out starting. finally put on a new rack and pinion and went to start it up and have...
  4. 4r44e ?

ok thanks
  5. 4r44e ?

ok just getting back to the truck. why can I not just use a 4x4 tranny and change the tail shaft housing? can I get a 4r55e or 5r55e and just put the 4r44e valve body in it? it is just about impossible to find this stupid 4r44e tranny. it must be a very rare tranny. 3. what about just...
  6. 4r44e ?

hopefully someone can help. My reverse went out on my 98/3.0 ranger extended cab. it has 187K miles. I looked and found on this site that my ranger should have the 4R44E according to the year. I have looked every where on the truck with no tags for anything any where except on the tail housing...
  7. FNG here

hello, everyone just saying hi to everyone on this sweet site.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad