• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 8thTon

Coronavirus

You really think discussing the effectiveness/purpose of lockdowns will result less controversy or dispute? I got this real nice bridge I'm thinking of selling, and can make you a real good deal..... There is no aspect of Corona that you can discuss rationally in public because it has long ago...
  2. 8thTon

Coronavirus

The post you deleted was not really discussing masks, in accordance to your previous request. Rather it explained why they used the term “real-world” effectiveness rather than relying on the referenced studies, which is a general tool you'll find in all sorts of "sciencey" propaganda. My...
  3. 8thTon

Coronavirus

Here is a link to the document you quote: https://www.hill.af.mil/Portals/58/documents/Corona Virus/ClothMasks.pdf It also contains the statement: "Data regarding the “real-world” effectiveness of community masking are limited to observational and epidemiological studies." This is because...
  4. 8thTon

Coronavirus

No, useful things supported by science.
  5. 8thTon

Coronavirus

Your particular view is no more of a complete view than is mine. This is why we should look at the total statistics, unfortunately there are too many powerful interests playing with the data to serve various agendas, which makes it very hard to get an accurate picture. Nonetheless the...
  6. 8thTon

Coronavirus

I've known quite a few, but none were very sick. I've known more that were sicker from the vaccine.
  7. 8thTon

Coronavirus

Oh, I didn't realize you were commenting based on your limited reading comprehension, but I get it now. If you cared to, you could go back and see that it was ME that took zero precautions, I did not make that claim for my daughter. My daughter took whatever precautions she was required to...
  8. 8thTon

Coronavirus

You are so sadly nieve. They were washing what were supposed to be disposable masks, she was bringing in her own masks in violation of the rules, they had so little gear it was pathetic. During emergency situations they would often have to dive in without all the gear on, she had known...
  9. 8thTon

Coronavirus

It's certainly your right to believe whatever you want. I'll continue to live out here without any precautions or protection, without vaccination, or a single concern about Covid. As will my wife who has worked in a grocery store through all of it, and my daughter who is a nurse who...
  10. 8thTon

Coronavirus

You're already on the right track, it's just pointless posting anything factual on this topic with this crowd. The responses are typical for the fully indoctrinated and those who are terrified of their own mortality, and you're never going to break through that wall. There are many of us who...
  11. 8thTon

Ammo prices?

On the plus side, using ammoseek.com I ended trying out some different ammo (since it was relatively cheap), and found out I like it a lot.
  12. 8thTon

Ammo prices?

.22WMR is a neat cartridge. A friend of ours has a handgun in that caliber and it was a lot of fun to shoot, but the barrel isn't really long enough to get the velocity out of it. Then again that's true for most practical handguns.
  13. 8thTon

Ammo prices?

The prices are nuts and it's hard to find enough to practice with. The prices af various calibers is all distorted too, with things like 380auto considerably more expensive than 9mm Luger. 12ga buckshot or slugs is insane. It started well before Biden. You may think it's all idiots, and many...
  14. 8thTon

Ummm. Who does this?

Some people put 6' diameter stacks right through the bed............
  15. 8thTon

Coronavirus

Because of the fact that there is zero evidence that the vaccine prevents one from getting or transmitting the virus, and is only intended to reduce symptoms. You guys jumped all over me for for presenting that fact, and then are confused and surprised when all the official actions are based on...
  16. 8thTon

Coronavirus

Well, it's good to know you've got access to that evidence that no one else seems to have.
  17. 8thTon

Coronavirus

I'll repost the direct quote from the FDA for convenience: "The vaccine was 95% effective in preventing COVID-19 disease among these clinical trial participants with eight COVID-19 cases in the vaccine group and 162 in the placebo group. Of these 170 COVID-19 cases, one in the vaccine group and...
  18. 8thTon

Coronavirus

You would hope that it did what they claim, which is to reduce "symptomatic covid". Did it prevent her from acquiring the virus or passing it on? Of course you'd have no way to know.
  19. 8thTon

Coronavirus

From the Israeli link :"The study, yet to be peer-reviewed...." so scratch that one. The UK link is at least peer reviewed, but it's as old as the FDA I posted and sure has some curious info. Apparently there it only helps prevent asymptomatic infection if you take a half dose then a full...
  20. 8thTon

Coronavirus

There is no evidence it will cure ED either, so it would be foolish to believe it does while the logical assumption would be that it doesn't. Got any links to official sites that show this?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad