• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3 2017 Eco boost flywheel assemble

I can not seem to find any of these parts, unless purchased from Ford. I would think the 2.0 Eco boost or the 2.3 2002 or later ranger engine would be the same, but I am not sure. I plan on using the manual 5 speed from a 2008 ranger. Thanks
  2. 2002 Ecoboost swapped Ranger build thread

Where are you getting your 2.0/2.3 ecoboost motor?
  3. Rebuild Issues with a 2004 M5R1 transmission.

You might want to check this company out. https://www.allstategear.com/default.asp They seem to have all the parts for those transmissions. Not sure about there prices.
  4. 2.0L swap or replace

Rock auto has all the parts to rebuild the motor.
  5. 2001 2.3 swapped to 1997 2.3

I purchased a 1997 2.3 ranger with cooling issues and a hardly running problems. The owner said the motor had been changed. I thought it had a 2.5 later model engine. After a lot of research and removing the head and a blown head gasket the motor is a 2.3 2001 motor. From the casting number...
  6. A4LD swap/fitment question

Here are a couple of sites you could visit to get more information. One is a guy updating the A4LD the other is a company that sells parts for the transmission.https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/project-frankentranny-aka-a4ld-4r55e-5r55e-hybrid-project-a-must-read.146953/...
  7. 2002 Ecoboost swapped Ranger build thread

Sketch it up send it to me and I will create a drawing for you. whagl@cfl.rr.com
  8. 2002 Ecoboost swapped Ranger build thread

Thanks for the information!
  9. 2002 Ecoboost swapped Ranger build thread

Great article. I have a question as to what clutch, pressure place and flywheel did you use. I have been trying to put together a build list using the 2.3 Ecoboost engine and the M50D-R1 transmission from a 2008 4 cylinder ranger. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad