• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. speedo reads +15 or 20mph when cold?

Hey guys, I've got a 91 ranger 5spd 4x4. Not sure which trans, my guess would be the M5OD-R1. It got cold here last night, down in to the low 20s, and this morning on my way to work the speedo said I was doing 75 to 80 in 5th gear turning 2,000 RPM. This thing has a cable driven speedo, right...
  2. ham/CB radio mounting and such

Now that I have something I don't mind cutting up a little to mount my 2 meter mobile rig into, I've been trying to think of a good place to do so. I thought about putting it where the ash tray is, but my truck is a 5 speed. I don't want to have to reach around the stick whenever I want to do...
  3. new guy. imagine that.

I'm new here. I really dig the tech library here. I drive a 91 Ranger, 4.0L 5spd 4x4. Its rusty, the paint is flaking off, but its fun to play in the mud with and is enabling me to paint my car this winter. oh yeah, and the emoticons here are kickass.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad