• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Billgrieve

How to increase load capacity?

So I have a 2009 Mazda B4000 (Ford Ranger) I load my bigger then normal atv (2005 Can-am Outlander Max XT) It’s 94 inches long and weights 646 pounds..My truck squats in the rear pretty bad ..Wondering how I can make the rear springs stiffer .(Cheapest way) I have a friend that owns a auto...
  2. Billgrieve

What size tires are on you’re Ranger ?

What size tires are on you’re 2009 Ford Ranger 4x4 ? If oversized do you have a lift on the truck ? (Please post pictures) When I bought my truck it came with 255/70/16 on it .I was wondering when they need to be replaced what size tires should I go with ? I spend 75% of my free time in the...
  3. Billgrieve

New used engine to old transmission

This is probably going to be a dumb question but I have a 2009 Mazda b4000 and the engine is junk so I went out and bought a new used engine from a 2006 Ford Ranger it’s the same engine with the same vin code..What I’m wondering is can I bolt the new engine to the original transmission that was...
  4. Billgrieve

Different VIN# swap question ?

My Mazda b4000 is a 2009 V6 4.0 SOHC with the 8th digit “E” I have a local scrap yard saying that a V6 4.0 SOHC with the 8th digit “X” will go right in after bolting my injections on ..Is this correct or is there something else I will have to do ?
  5. Billgrieve

Looking for repair manual

I was looking on the Ranger station for free repair manuals and found them but they don’t seem to be working..Does anyone know where I can look at a free repair manual for a 2009 Ford Ranger or 2009 Mazda b4000 ..Thanks
  6. Billgrieve

Engine swap question

I have a 2009 Mazda b4000 that has the V6 4.0 SOHC engine will the engine from a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport trac with the v6 swap in ? I think they are they same engine but not sure
  7. Billgrieve

2009 4.0 Sohc firing order

Wondering if anyone has a picture of the firing order for 2009 V6 4.0 SOHC engine..Thanks
  8. Billgrieve

2008 b4000 V6 4.0 timing question.

I know a older lady selling her 2008 Mazda b4000 v6 4.0 4x4 with 115000 km She bought the truck new and always brought it to a ford dealer for her matiance ....I live in a small town and only have a ford dealer..She didn’t realize the oil was a little low and it caused the timing chain to losein...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad