• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Oil pressure sending unit location

94 b4000. Can't find the darn thing anywhere?? There's nothing close to my oil filter, and if I look underneath on the other side close to the starter, I see what I believe is the temp sensor as I got a new replacement oil pressure switch and the threads are nowhere near the right size for...
  2. Tire questions.

Hello all. 1994 Mazda B4000. I need new tires. Right now I have 14" rims running with 195/70 on the fronts and 205/75 on the rears which seem to be with what the truck came with, stock. No lift whatsoever. I want to buy all new 15" rims and put new rubber on. What would be the largest tire I...
  3. Slowly dies...uphill

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a used 1994 Mazda b4000. I have cleaned the MAF and IPS. I was about to go on a trip a few weeks later and drove about 80 miles or so on mainly flat surfaces with small increases in rise and drops and started to drive up a fairly steeper grade hill. The...
  4. Ranger years/dependability

Hello everyone. I'm thinking of trading in my 94 Mazda B4000 for a Ranger. I'm looking at 2011 SuperCab Sport models. My main and troubling question is if this year of truck, as it is the last year of production for a few years, is a reliable option to purchase used. Is there any years that...
  5. Key fob years, specifically 1994

Hello everyone, Wondering who owns a 1994 b4000 with power door locks. Did this vehicle come stock with a key fob? I bought a used one and would like to use one if I can. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad