• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Uncontrollable bumps// help me control the bumps

Have you tried weighing down the bed of your ranger? This winter I threw the 4 bags of tube sand I had laying around in the back and it didn't help much// at all. Of course 240lbs is f-all in a big ship, and it didn't help much/at all on washboard and minimally in snow. My buddy has had a 2wd...
  2. Uncontrollable bumps// help me control the bumps

Hey, thanks everyone for their responses. I've enjoyed sitting back and watching people probably more knowledgeable than me debate. Here's what I "know" so far: -I have relatively high Max PSI tires (50). This seems high to me since anything I've ever driven on has had a recommended or max...
  3. Uncontrollable bumps// help me control the bumps

So. I recently bought a 2000 Ford Ranger 4x4 "Offroad". So far I am pretty happy with the vehicle, doing all the routine maintenance stuff I do when I buy a vehicle. Oil, Transmission Fluid, Shocks, Brakes, Transfer case fluid, Diff. Fluid, etc. From the beginning, I noticed this truck kinda...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad