• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Truck won't start after it stalls

I've been too busy to work on th check, but I did confirm the fpr vacuum line has gunk in it. I'll replace the fpr as soon as I can
  2. Truck won't start after it stalls

That is an absurd amount of information, thank you very much. When I have more time tomorrow morning I'll try a few things. I was able to get it started earlier, and it did sound like it was missfirering a small amount.
  3. Truck won't start after it stalls

Reason I say it's getting fuel is it can be smelled, and the exhaust side plugs we're soaked after trying to start it back up after it died. It's definitely getting fuel, just no spark. Has new coil packs, plugs and wires too. So maybe ICM is acting up?
  4. Truck won't start after it stalls

I am thinking crank sensor, though I'm not for certain. It appears to be getting ring fuel just no spark when it does fail to start. It has a main seal leak on the front, I'm curious of the oil could interfere with the sensor?
  5. Truck won't start after it stalls

Not if it won't start no, but I let it sit overnight last time it happened, it started right up. As of now there is no engine light on.
  6. Truck won't start after it stalls

Hello, I'm new to this forum, I just bought a 95 ranger with the 2.3l and 5 spd. I having troubles getting the truck started after stalling it while backing into my driveway. It has new coil packs, plugs, and wires. It's getting fuel. But I still don't think it's sparking. Any help would be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad