• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I NEED HELP ASAP

Gonna pull the motor out today i don't have a balance for the chains. wheres the best place to bolt them
  2. I NEED HELP ASAP

I'm running into a problem with exhaust flange on my Y pip and manifolds both are rusted to shit. And thanks to the beautiful engineers at ford i can't get an impact in there. Any suggestions?
  3. I NEED HELP ASAP

Yea i got it from here just wasn't sure about the motors. Im gonna do the time chain and tensioner, main seal and switch the distributors and put new plugs in. Only thing i see major wrong with the new motor is there's a lot of rust in the cooling system i figured I'll pick something up from the...
  4. I NEED HELP ASAP

I got the motor thank you everyone for your help. If everything goes good should have the motor in and running by Sunday. Wish i had more than an 2 hours a day to work on it. I'll stay posted either on a new thread or this one
  5. I NEED HELP ASAP

I found a 1997 explorer ohv anything specific i should know?
  6. I NEED HELP ASAP

Th thanks for the help answered a lot i was expecting but wasn't sure about
  7. I NEED HELP ASAP

I have a 1997 ohv 4.0 ranger and I'm looking for another 4.0 motor to put into it. I just dont know what years will fit and work with the computer. Any information will be helpful. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad