• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Cursed with the bucking 2.9L

Thanks everyone for your help, pulled the cartridge fuel filter and it was absolutely disgusting!!! A solid 1/4" of rusty goo/gunk all the way around it allowing no fuel to get through. Put a new one in and drove 100 miles pulled that one and it was still pretty dirty. But the truck runs worlds...
  2. Cursed with the bucking 2.9L

I wish I could upload a video but every damn file is to big
  3. Cursed with the bucking 2.9L

Okay guys, finally got the distributor in the correct place.....lots of fun on the side of the California 805 South in rush hour. But it's there now. Anyway fired it up and limped it to the next exit and parked it. Had my GF come pick me up with the trusty bugeye WRX. I noticed while I was...
  4. Cursed with the bucking 2.9L

Paulos, correction it's an 87 ranger ECM. And no I haven't checked codes as I'm not sure how with this old thing ? I know where the connection is under the hood, maybe I'll go and buy one of those easy OBD1 readers from the parts store.
  5. Cursed with the bucking 2.9L

Thank you Nez'sRanger I will try those, I feel like an idiot because I put the fuel filter back when I first went to AutoZone for this issue ?‍♂️
  6. New to this forums, already need help

Hey guys, Jake from San Diego. I'm having a serious issue with my 86 B2. If you could check out my post please and thank you
  7. Cursed with the bucking 2.9L

Hey guys my name is Jake, and I am new to this forum. I just bought (3 days ago) an 86 Bronco 2 4x4 manual 5 speed. Truck runs great at idle. Here are the symptoms I'm dealing with. • bucking on anything more than 1/8 throttle • lack of power above 3000 rpms • bogging at freeway speeds past...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad