• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger to Explorer radiator post, find it please

Got up to a cracked radiator this morning. I do recall a post for upgrading to the Explorer unit, but I can't find it. Explorer or not just need the info on going to a better unit that my single core. This will be great for my next move with this truck
  2. Axle ID help

Sorry I have really tried and now my brain hurts. I really only need to know what year this one is. Thanks
  3. 2 Questions, been a lil minute

Check the picture, this is the only position that the compressor does not kick on and off. Any other spot and it cycles. Is this correct? If not, how do I fix it?
  4. defrost and vents trouble

01 truck, the selector switch does work, I can move the air from defrost to face vents to floor etc.… it will swap around. BUT... the defrost never fully closes off and fogs the windshield. Have to put the wipers on every morning just for this. What's the fix?
  5. Gun Racks

Probably off the normal type post but oh well. I have a single cab 01. Not a whole lot of room. I like it just how it is lol. I know with all you country and 4 X 4 boys here that y'all have and carry guns. How do you store/carry/mount your gun in your truck? The gun in question is an AR-15. I'd...
  6. Factory Rims

What are the widest factory rims that were for our trucks? And the lightest? I am sure they are not the same lol. I want to keep the stock look but need a wider tire on the back. Thanks
  7. Clutch pedal hight problems

Everything was going great and boom. Hydraulic line blows off the quick connect at the transmission. I put it back on 7-8 times pump the pedal and it blows off again. I figure slave cylinder or the check valve in the quick connect went bad. I replaced the slave cylinder ( 3hrs out and back in)...
  8. Utrasonic Cleaner

What do you have and how do you like it? Would you buy "That one" again. I am ready to make the purchase, need guidance. I'd like to at the least be able to drop a old school 4 barrel in it.
  9. Running rich, need guidance.

Just rebuilt the whole top of this motor. What is going on actually started before the rebuild. It does indeed run better now. When I first start up and get going it runs perfect, smooth, all of it's power. About 5-6 miles out holding speed 55-60, just as the temp gets leveled out, it will make...
  10. #1 cylinder dead.

I finished porting my heads and intake and put the motor together. Initial start up was hard and truck shakes from apparent dead cylinders. I did find two different injector clips that didn't go on correctly and 5 of them that would not stay down due to broken clips. I fixed all of that (tyrap...
  11. Axle question, sorry for asking

I am sure that I have seen it here before but for the last two days I can not find what I'm looking for. What axle ( 8.8 ) is the easiest to swap in. What does it come from? I have no concern about ratio up front, chances are that I will have to swap for what I am doing any way. It would be nice...
  12. Jumped off into the 3.0

I keep getting error codes due to a broken bolt on the exhaust manifold. It is either blowing out or sucking air in and showing a lean code. I have been dealing with it until last week. I have a injector or two that have failed or plugged up. I tore this thing down, I have ordered new Ford...
  13. Axle ID

Before I got this lil truck the rear end was swapped. Is there a visual that I can do to tell if it's a 7.5 or 8.8? I mean with out getting under and checking the tag. It's been wet and nasty here and isn't letting up.
  14. Found the limiter lol

Just for giggles, stayed in it till 92mph. It actually pulled good then bam, ol brick wall lol.
  15. Injector cleaning

Did a search, can't find what I am asking. Where do I send them to? Quite sure they are the root to the issues I currently have.
  16. Coil pack time

Do I just go grab a auto zone coil or should I get a different brand?
  17. Good ride question.

I redone the whole front end on my lil truck and new shocks all the way around it. I find it bangs hard when I hit bumps, potholes etc... Now I understand that it's a small light weight truck. Besides better tires and maybe not inflating them to the high side of the range, would a quality shock...
  18. Dash board 01 truck XL

On my dash their is a small "screen" across the bottom that has never "lit" Is it just a dummy spot or is some message appear there at any time.
  19. Looking for roller rockers

Any one that can point me forward to find a set of RR for a 3.0 I did read a lot of post here and other places where they helped and the guy that was selling the Proform kits that he modded for the 3.0 has quit since 2012-13. At worse I will buy a new set and machine the bases.
  20. Vulcan vrs Durateck 3.0

I did a search and don't find my answer. I have just been trying to get a education on it all and saw Vulcan makes 150-160hp (avg) and that ford has a 3.0 Duratec that makes 200+hp is this true? and does anyone make that swap or is it too muck bull to do? Man a DOHC engine has good...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad