• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. projectRanger93

1993 1994 STX Decal

Got the 2nd incomplete decal box in the mail and now I'm only missing the cab panel from the passenger (?) side. I have an extra cab panel from the opposite side so I can make a copy of that. So stocked I have this.
  2. projectRanger93

1993 1994 STX Decal

Yup will do. This decal set isn't easy to come by so I'm sure that's someone out there working on these 93/94 rangers too. The 90s graphics were too cool.
  3. projectRanger93

Wanted 94’ 4.0 intake hose

Mine had been cracking but I added hvac aluminum tape and that's been holding up better than electrical tape. It should afterall since it's for high heat applications .
  4. projectRanger93

1993 1994 STX Decal

Well almost 5 years later and I finally bought a kit, kinda! I'd been keeping track of the only available one online via rearcounter, #F37Z-1320000-DG every year since 2019 and didn't pull the trigger initially because it was expensive. Well I finally did and because the kit was incomplete I got...
  5. projectRanger93

Orange/LA County areas, SoCal

First time logging in in a few years, so good timing catching this thread update! There's a 99 cent store by my place in DTLA, so that'll work nicely!
  6. projectRanger93

1994 Power Locks Wiring Diagram

So a quick update to this. I used my DMM to pinpoint the problem: two wires of opposite polarity were switched on the passenger side switch connection. I guess the previous owner of the harnesses had something done at some point. Anyways, it now matches the correct configuration, as pictured in...
  7. projectRanger93

Thank you! Now i'm at a loss. All i did was plug in the harness and the black/white and black wires are reversed polarities. Don't know what exactly is wrong, assuming my door harness or my truck's existing harness is stock and not tampered with. Did Ford somehow switch wires around for trucks...
  8. projectRanger93

Anyone have it or can link me where i can find it? Long story short, i installed the power door harness from a 1993 into my 1993 and according my 1993 evtm, the black/white wire to the power lock switch should be hot, but it's not, and the black wires that should be ground are in fact the hot...
  9. projectRanger93

1991 Mazda Navajo - Thoughts?

He says there is paperwork to prove the rebuild. It has been sitting for 6 years, so i don't know the reason for that. If it runs, does it move? I'm going to assume it needs a rebuilt transmission. Overall goal is to restore the exterior, make it safe and reliable, and use it as a beater for my...
  10. projectRanger93

Yup from 91 - 94. It's basically a rebadged explorer sport. http://importarchive.com/brochure/mazdanavajo1991_02
  11. projectRanger93

I've been looking for another project to restore once my Ranger is finished and I came across a non-op 91 Navajo that i can probably get for $500 or less. It has the 4.0L engine (apparently rebuilt a few years ago), auto trans and transfer case, and fully loaded for the year (power doors...
  12. projectRanger93

OEM Keyless Entry On a '93

Indeed it's this light and the manual says to install it on the left side of the steering column, in the bezel I just want to see an example of the exact location. In general i have seen them in the past, but my memory isn't reliable.
  13. projectRanger93

Anyone actually have the factory security system? Wondering where they installed the indicator light..
  14. projectRanger93

Manual to Power Door Conversion

Haha oh well that could of helped for sure. I've read the article, just wasn't sure how that differs for a 1993 besides wiring. Thanks for the tool suggestions, i'll definitely get one of those! I have the EVTM for my year so i've studied it and it's really only a few wires connecting both...
  15. projectRanger93

It's a 93, same year as mine. I too have the wiring diagram from my EVTM, and this harness has everything i need. My Ranger already has the connecting harness in the dash, so wiring-wise it's plug and play. The relays and fuses are also taken care of. I do want keyless entry, and i was also...
  16. projectRanger93

Easier, probably, cost-effective, most likely, but then i'd have to wait for someone with power doors to part out and there's no guarantee in how much life, if any, is left in the door lock actuators and window regulators. I did more research and i just needed those pieces of hardware and I...
  17. projectRanger93

Thanks for more insight. I ended up buying the correct alarm system for my year: F3AZ-19A361-A, and i read through the online manual and it seems to lock and unlock the doors with the arm/disarm feature which interacts with other components. The kit in the first link you sent is for 88 and...
  18. projectRanger93

Good find and good resource thank you. that explains version C and D. E is the alarm only with the module integrated with the siren. F is the shock sensor only. G is the module only. A seems to be the keyless entry with the alarm, and i dont know what B is. The A version i have found aren't...
  19. projectRanger93

The F3AZ-19A361-A version im finding is the security system and is considered as an Add-on to the remote entry, not combined. Thoughts?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad