• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Torsion bar vs Coil spring preference

Was looking at the long travel kits and realized something (maybe I missed something). It seems like the big names seem to prefer the torsion bar 2wd rangers over the coil spring 2wd rangers. Is there a reason for this? vegasdezertfab, truetraveldynamics, etc. all make kits only for the...
  2. Using the #1 (stiffest) torsion bar on 2wd Edge

I took some quick a quick look under the truck yesterday and I think that the torsion bars need to be replaced. Figured since I was replacing the shocks I'd just do the torsion bars too. I've done some research and it appears that the 2WD edges did not come with the stiffest torsion bar (#1)...
  3. Torsion Bar Mount/Retainer/Bracket Drop Down

Currently looking at spindle lifts for my 02 ranger edge 2WD. I've noticed that kits such as the Rough Country kit (https://www.roughcountry.com/ford-suspension-lift-kit-43130.html?find=2002-ford-ranger-4wd-412367 ) has a torsion bar bracket drop down. The other kits that I've found like from...
  4. Torsion Bar and Coil Spring Frame differences?

I have a 2002 Ford Edge (so torsion bars) and was looking at lift kits and that lead into the coil spring conversion which lead into full prerunner builds. Then realizing the budget needed, so back to looking at spindle lifts. You guys know how it goes. :D Anyways... had a couple quick...
  5. Door Sill Carpet Hold Down Bar (?) Screws through floor board

Hey guys. So just bought my ford ranger and in the process of fixing things my buddy never got around to doing or didn't know about. I noticed that the door sill bar (near the scuff plate) that holds down the carpet (in my case that vinyl flooring) had screws that went through the floor board...
  6. 2002 Ford Ranger Edge 2WD

Purchased a 2002 Ford Ranger Edge about a month ago from a friend. He had fixed a lot of things but then bought a new F-150 so I bought the ranger off him since I wanted a small truck. So currently in the process of fixing stuff that he didn't have a chance to fix or didn't know about. Truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad