• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger year I.D.

Hello guys, as you know I’ve been trying to transplant a 1997 Ford Ranger 4x4 4.0l into my 1987 B2. The engine was installed in the Bronco with the engine wiring harness intac. The transmission and transfercase were installed to the engine . When I bought this B2 project I had a chance to buy...
  2. 1997 Interior Wiring Harness

Sounds good when you get time we will connect. David
  3. 1997 Interior Wiring Harness

Hey guy that would be great. I sure need the help . Right now I'm strictly focused on the wiring. Just the under hood of 97 Ranger 4.0l EFI. Engine to 87 B2. So any diagrams that might help me I would gladly pay for. My engine harness to the PCM is hooked up. Here is my...
  4. 1997 Interior Wiring Harness

Thx. Franklin2 I will call tomorrow .
  5. 1997 Interior Wiring Harness

Hello I need to go to Pick and Pull and get the entire interior harness from the fuse block to the accessories. Question is what years would match my 97 XLT 4x4 automatic extended cab. Or do I the 97 exact match.
  6. 1997 Ranger Electrical manual

First off Thank You Ron reply very helpful. but I'm wondering if any wrencher's have the 1997 FORD ELECTRICAL AND VACUUM TROUBLESHOOTING MANUAL.If so can you explain to me how to find the circuits to which are numbered on the connector pictures. Example if you look at connector C124F you see the...
  7. Need help with swap wiring.

noticz thx for the message. I think my project is a little different than yours. I'm doing 1997 ranger running gear into my 87 B2. I'm using the B2 headlight harness to which handles all of the accessories. Lights and such. I'm using the complete 97 ranger underhood harness. Engine harness and...
  8. Need help with swap wiring.

I want to thank you guys for all of the good info. and diagrams. With this I have a lot to digestive and research. I'm going to remove the top and bottom intake to make it easier to trace wires. Thx David
  9. Need help with swap wiring.

My B-2 has the has the light. How do I print the reply's ? Yes I'm going to keep all of the B2 firewall penitratios and splice into the 97 correct.
  10. Need help with swap wiring.

Hello, thx, yes I'm using the complete 97 engine harness to which the 97 alternator is hooked up, So as I understand the 87 is a stand alone system. so I need to find the matching wires and splice. I do have wiring diagrams from several places. I purchased the Ford 97 electrical and vacuum...
  11. Need help with swap wiring.

My project is 1987 Ford B2. I purchased this B2 with the 97 Ford Ranger 4.0l 4x4 engine and trans and transfer case installed. The previous owner had a family member start the project and like myself was over his head when it came to the wiring part.I thought I could figure t out with some...
  12. Engine swap wiring help.

Hello again, 1997 ranger 4.0l into 1987 Bronco ll. I have submitted a couple of threads on this subject, also read other threads on it. I'm almost just as confused now as when I started as I am now. I just read a article in engine swaps about 1994 4.0l being used. Can I follow some of this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad