• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 89 bronco II with a blown engine

After doing some research it looks like I will be going with the 2.9 since I wasn’t to be up and running by hunting season. Thanks for the input. I will be looking at some aftermarket heads.
  2. 89 bronco II with a blown engine

I’ll be hitting the junkyards Thursday. I’m working nights tonight and then will be off. I have a job interview Thursday morning and after that I will spend the day looking for a good donor vehicle. Hopefully I’ll have a better paying job that’s mon- fri instead of swinging from night to day...
  3. 89 bronco II with a blown engine

That’s kinda my thinking right now. A simple engine swap would be the easiest. After that I will see how she does. If It seems to be good vehicle then maybe I will start changing things out. The bronco has been taking very good care of. I am the third owner including my dad. He bought it for...
  4. 89 bronco II with a blown engine

I just recently was gifted an 89 bronco II XLT 4WD automatic transmission with a blown engine. Everything else is in great shape minus a rust spot or two around the fenders. I’m not a great mechanic by no means but do have some experience. I’m just wondering what my options are. I would love to...
  5. New guy here from Virginia.

Hello all I just became the owner of an 89 bronco II XLT and will be looking for info on fixing it up.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad