• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tunnermann

Maf sensor problem

Hi there, The previous owner had a maf sensor from another car installed. It' a 94 4.0 ohv ranger. It runs on gasoline and on natural gas, similar to glp. When I run on "Glp" it runs smoothly as it requires less air (it even has a tbi reduction, like a funil {this is normal}). So now that I...
  2. Tunnermann

How many Flasher relays?

Hi there, I own a 94 4.0 ranger. Months ago my hazard lights stopped working but turn signals were fine, and I remember that I needed a new flasher relay. From what I remember this year/model has a hazard lights relay and a turn signal relay. Now when I turn on my hazard lights I feel the...
  3. Tunnermann

Inverted fuel lines?

Hi there, I think I might have installed the fuel lines that come out of the fuel pump incorrectly. I thik I might have plugged the return line where the fuel line should go. I've pulled out my gas tank 3 times this week only. Just cuz I've forgotten to do something while at it, Like plugging...
  4. Tunnermann

correct 94 ecu...

Hi there, I've been having some problems that look like a lack o fuel. Like stalling/failing. I'm gonna change my fuel pump also cuz it seems it died (it's not starting since friday). But my mechanic thought it could be something related to the ecu... so I had one at home laying around from...
  5. Tunnermann

94 Ranger Fuel Injection Problems

Hi there, I´ve been having some fuel injection problems on my 94 v6 4.0 ohv Manual Ranger. Out of the sudden it may start "choking" and failing. It feels like if you were disengaging the clucth repetedly. When this happens there are a couple of things that seem to help. (1) - When this...
  6. Tunnermann

Would you sell your old ranger if you had to rebuild your engine?

I've got some oil leaks at the front and rear of the engine + it's burning some oil. My mechanic said I'd have to pull out my engine change the seals and check for clearance in the cilinders. That would cost me like 60% of what I've paid for it. It has plenty of smaller problems, so I dunno...
  7. Tunnermann

Engine failing at low rpms in every gear.

hi there, I've got a 94 4.0L v6 Ranger. It idles at around 800 rpm. And when I accelerate normally it struggles a lot to get past the 1500 rpm range as the engine fails a lot. It makes some "buble poping noise" come from the exhaust. I run it on Gasoline and on LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS. It is...
  8. Tunnermann

Warped dashbord fix (help)

Hi there, I just bought a 94 Ranger 4.0 v6. It's dash cover doesn't quite fit over the dash. Then I had a closer look and it seems that the edge of the dash has warped upwards making the face of the dashboard taller, so the cover doesn't fit there anymore. Have you guys experienced something...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad