• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mackenzie

2002 FX4 w/ manual transmission and manual transfer case.

Thanks for the offer and thoughts. I would be really happy if I could get to other people who have 2002's the parts they would like to replace that would be enough. I didn't own mine long before I realized that I better start inventorying some extra parts because Ford was not making them...
  2. mackenzie

Thank you for the help. This is my first time in a forum. So my first post. And I'm way over sixty (years not miles per hour). I'll try to learn as quick as I can. And thanks for the thoughts. Breaking my heart to do it but I have a condition that limits use of my arms and hands and don't...
  3. mackenzie

2003 FX4 Level II

Also had heavier rear differential bearings, rear springs(3600 lbs) and rear axle (1.626 inch compared to 1.21 inch). Additionally had heavier front axle/springs (2900 lbs).
  4. mackenzie

2003 FX4 Level II

I know I had the same problem with my 2002 FX4. It has a manual transmission and manual transfer case. Best info I got from Ford is that only 1096 were recaled to replace complete rear differential. So 517 might be quite accurate for 2003 Level II.
  5. mackenzie

Hello fellow Ranger lovers I am selling my 2002 FX4. Bought it new. Loved it for 17 years. Slide into snow bank and punched grill and bumper in. Still driving it but I'm getting to old to fix things anymore. All or parts available.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad