• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Camshaft help please

I have a 93 Ford Ranger with the 2.3 l engine I am wanting to swap the cam out to get a little more aggressiveness I am wondering what else I will have to change to put an aftermarket cam in it just looking for a little bit of advice maybe from someone who has done something similar
  2. 2.3 build help needed

I have a 93 2.3 and I am wanting to rebuild my engine and put a cam in it. Anyone have any good advice on a compatible cam that will up my performance a bit?
  3. 93 Ranger

I was thinking about the turbo but that would require me getting a different engine or at least modding mine to be able to withstand the turbo. What would I have to do to get my engine turbo ready?
  4. 93 Ranger

i have a 93 ranger with the 2.3 and i am wanting to rebuild the engine and spruce it up a bit. was wondering what heads are compatible and if there is a cam i can put in it from a different year ranger that will up my performance a bit

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad