• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1999 ranger 3.0l not cranking after maunal transmisson swap

Well thanks for the help everyone had my doubts about this forum and needlessxto say I was roght about it. Waste of time
  2. 1999 ranger 3.0l not cranking after maunal transmisson swap

Was worth a try considering the 99 model computer ran the 05 motor with very lil modification, figured the only way I could use it since the Sercuity is shutting it down being hooked to the 99 model harness,etc. would be to swap harness and everything with it. Which is what i considering doing...
  3. 1999 ranger 3.0l not cranking after maunal transmisson swap

Yes forgot to metion that tried plugging it in (still using auto harness) but same reaction and the theft light keep blinking with key on. And 99 had the dummy plug for the clutch postion sensor so it's hooked up as well.
  4. 1999 ranger 3.0l not cranking after maunal transmisson swap

Looking for help and have searched my brains out. Swapped a 05 motor down in a 99 model ranger automatic trans ended up being bad so i swapped a standard in from the 05 donor truck that the motor was in. Okay heres the issue truck will not crank now started and ran fine before think it's due to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad