• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Removing part on dashboard question...

Makes more and more sence I talk with people in a forum from/in Australia when getting messerges like this....lol
  2. Where can I find updated informations about rims and tires?

I’m leaving for a trip for a week but I put something together when I get back...
  3. Removing part on dashboard question...

I have figured out how to take all part of, except the center console around the gear changer. It’s like a 3D puzzle as you remove one part you get access to the one under and everything is rather logical. It yes, sometimes I am pretty sure I broke something but it’s just the sound from that...
  4. Where can I find updated informations about rims and tires?

Thank you for that info, I will look for a forum there. When it comes to removing the panels inside of the car, but now this is the wrong place for this, I figured out how to take them off, except for the center console....
  5. Where can I find updated informations about rims and tires?

I have now looked at ”Frequent asked questions” and tires to Ranger in the “Tire Tech Library”. There is a lot of information bup it all stops at models made 2010. Don’t misunderstand me now, because I’m thankful for the help I got from this forum and it’s members but I’m a big time newbie...
  6. Need help, please

I bought the car 2:nd hand and this is my first car I own. I am almost 60 years old and I know this sound crazy but I always lived in the center of a big city and had little use of a car, when living in Sweden. What I didnt know when I first looked to buy this car was that the guy I hade with me...
  7. Is this dangerous to use in our trucks?

If your car has an airbag, I think it should stop any risk of hitting it in a crash. Holding your girl when driving the car sounds extremely stupid with or without one....lol
  8. Is this dangerous to use in our trucks?

Thailand is a rather strange country when it comes to laws and what’s legal or not. Just because they have a lot of them, and in many cases they are completely unlogic but that is not the reason for being strange. The reason is that no one cares about following them and there is no one (as in...
  9. Is this dangerous to use in our trucks?

In Sweden, where I come from, these are forbidden and it doesn’t matter if it’s a bus or your car. We was always told they where dangerous, but I am kind of split. On a parking lot they can be felt like a tool of heaven. And I can understand that if you using it in normal day traffic and having...
  10. Where can I get this.....

Okey thanks. I was thinking of making a small flag pole at the same time but now I know that plan is not good....
  11. Where can I get this.....

It’s going to be a radio antenna. That is fm from 98-108 MHz. The one I have now on the roof, gets tangled (with the lights) in heave bushes when I drive a little bit off roads. And some times the transmission isn’t the best but putting on an even bigger one on the roof is a bad idea. Well there...
  12. Anybody done a sticker wrap on their Ranger?

I’m planning for making a wrap on my ride. Right now I’m on the hunt for a good price/quality on the fabric that made me stalling the project. As the maker I was looking for is expensive. I found a picture online that look pretty much like my car, that I’m going to use. But I thought I can’t be...
  13. Why only up to 2011 offroad rangers?

Well it’s nice it’s good enough to trick you but it is actually neither. It’s a sticker. And yes it’s supposed to look like gator skin.I bought it on eBay and attached it myself. It was tricky. It’s the same with all “wood, carbon and other” inside the car. I’m planning a bigger type of wrap on...
  14. Why only up to 2011 offroad rangers?

Yes and no, about the exploring part. It happens me on a regular basic that I start on a great road that suddenly goes from good to less good to bad and then impossible and I need to turn around on a road that can’t be called a road any more. But the worst thing is how totally insane they build...
  15. Why only up to 2011 offroad rangers?

Here you can not get a ranger that is not a diesel. And th 10 speed auto is only in the Raptor. Thailand have it’s own version of Raptor and there is no options, only one “maximum options” but that is not true because most of the options you have in the states can’t be found here. It actually...
  16. Why only up to 2011 offroad rangers?

Well I have the 3.2 turbo Diesel with automatic transmission and a Sport mode with semi manually gear change (as it’s without clutch). I don’t know what the 2019 have, or if it has something that I not have but feel free to ask about it. I know every setting and knob in the car, but not sure I...
  17. Why only up to 2011 offroad rangers?

Okey, well you got one now, as I have the 2017 model and my ride look like this: I am happy to answer any questions from what you see or not see, in these pictures. I only had the car for + 6 months but made all sorts of modifications and it’s not dune. I still have some more electrical...
  18. Where can I get this.....

So my question has been some fun shit talking thread now. Thanks.
  19. picture of the day!!

I have not seen ants sold as food here. This is also a Swedish one. Thanks.
  20. Lets see your bumpers

The second led light is now moved up, as it was blocking the sensor that is/was behind it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad