• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MrSchaeferPants

92 Ranger Ignition cylinder stuck in 'on' position

Ignition cylinder got stuck 'on/run'. Its happened before but a little wiggle set it free. Today driving home I noticed I had no power to my radio, then noticed nothing worked inside, windows, vent fan, etc. Got home, and the key was stuck on, couldn't turn the truck off so I pulled the fuel...
  2. MrSchaeferPants

235/75r15 on a 15x8 ok?

Will a 235/75r15 on a 15x8 rim work fine? I'll just be driving asphalt for a good long time, no playing. Its the cheapest I can find. That's 9.3 or so wide. I've been looking but I also have to get cheap. I'd like a 245 but I'm just not finding any in the same price range. There was one...
  3. MrSchaeferPants

1992 Ford Ranger 4x4 V6 4.0L 'Old Cliff"

Edit: 7/15/19: Finally saw that tiny writing saying this section is not for questions. That needs to be bigger :) So I'ma just edit the title and then posts some updates. My intro got a little tech-y so I'll post a few newbie questions. When I bought the truck the temperature and volt meter...
  4. MrSchaeferPants

Maybe New from AR

Hi all, Just bought a 92 Ranger 4x4 an hour ago from a wholesale lot. Its not even home yet, just gotta wait till my gf gets off work so I can bring it home. Been needing another vehicle and wanted a truck. Picked it up for $1800 from $2600 listed originally. Pretty darn clean inside and out...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad