• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 95 Ranger 9" rear brakes. Need some help

Alright so both park brake cables were completely frozen up. Put a new one on and it went right together.
  2. 95 Ranger 9" rear brakes. Need some help

Yes they are. I have a feeling the park brake cable is froze up.
  3. 95 Ranger 9" rear brakes. Need some help

Decided to replace worn rear 9" brake shoes on 95" 4x4 with 2.3L. Everything seemed to go well. Till assembly. Got the left side back together and cant get the drum back on. I compared the side I replaced to the side that I have not taken apart yet and it looks identical. The adjuster is all...
  4. 95' 2.3L, right side manual hub not locking

I know no one replied but I figured out. Somehow I just over clocked the hub. Thanks for the replies. Maybe I just posted in the wrong place.
  5. 95' 2.3L, right side manual hub not locking

Vehicle: 95 Ranger XL, 2.3L, manual trans, manual hubs We just got our first snow so I decided to try out my four wheel drive with Ford manual hubs. Left side turned from free to lock just fine and I felt both detents. When I went to lock the right side it came off of the detent and stopped...
  6. P0352 after plug and wire change

Replacing the rear (exhaust side) coil pack did the trick. Thank you for the input.
  7. P0352 after plug and wire change

Damn auto correct
  8. P0352 after plug and wire change

So because of the difference between the two coil packs I replaced the rear (passenger side) coil pack. So father chose has not returned. I'll see what happens in the morning when I leave for work.
  9. P0352 after plug and wire change

Tested rear (Exhaust) coil pack. Got .7 on each primary. Secondary I got 14.78 on one side, and 14.62 on the other side. The secondary is within the 13 to 15 k tolerance. For the front (Intake) coil pack I got the exact same primary reading but on the secondary 14.36 and 14.31. Still within...
  10. P0352 after plug and wire change

Thank you for the reply. I did not check the exhaust side coil I will though. Because of how difficult it was to get the wires on to intake side 3 and 4 plugs I would like to know if the wire is not fully seated on the plug could it cause the P0352 code? Or would it just set a different...
  11. P0352 after plug and wire change

So I'm new to this forum and have seen a lot of people with a P0352 code. The 2 main fixes seem to be to R&R the coil packs and if that doesn't work possible the PCM. This is a long post but so I'll get to it. I have 95 with a 2.3L, manual trans, and 4 wheel drive that was given to me. I did...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad