• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help diagnose early transmission shifts

I have a 1998 3.0 xlt 4x4. Its has the 4r44e. Have had it since new. Currently it has 230k miles. Transmission has always been serviced and the separator plate gaskets were replaced within the last five years. Transmission fluid looks and smells great. Recently the truck would intermittently...
  2. Looking for info on factory trailer wiring plug.

1998 ranger. I had the square trailer wiring plug that comes out of the harness in the back of the truck right behind the bumper. I want to buy some trailer wiring that plugs into that square plug but the square connector is broken off. Where can i but a new pigtail to put back on my factory...
  3. 1993 ford ranger 4x4 does not work and I need help

I am working on a 1993 xlt. The symptoms are the 4x4 does nothing when the buttons are pressed. I'm not sure if the button 4x4 indicator light is supposed to turn on when the ignition is turned on but they do not. The shift motor is brand new. I followed every step in the...
  4. Need help with remote starter install.

Hello, i am installing a remote starter in my 1998 ford ranger. I have the starter all hooked up and working but i am struggling with a few of the extra wires for the lights and the door ajar. On my remote starter one of the wires produces 12v which is used to flash the parking lights. I was...
  5. New to the forum

Hello, i have a 1998 Ford ranger xlt 3.0 4x4. I am the second owner and have had it since 1999 or 2000. I am just making an account so i can periodically get information or advice on my truck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad