• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Adding power door lock switches to existing Biltek CX-402 Conversion Kit just installed

Thanks for the information. I like your idea of getting two more key fobs. Easiest least expensive solution, and it won't look bad. Thanks again.
  2. Adding power door lock switches to existing Biltek CX-402 Conversion Kit just installed

On my 1999 Mazda B3000 Ford Ranger) I just installed a Biltek CX-402 Conversion kit which consists of door lock actuators and key fobs to operate them. I also want to install door lock switches in the door panels but can't find any information on how to do it. I see that I can by door lock...
  3. Adding power features to 1999 Ford Ranger (Mazda B3000)

Just bought a 1999 Mazda B3000. It has a factory custom Troy Lee Designs package. Never heard of it till I saw it on this truck. It has power nothing. I want to add some power features to it like power locks and power windows.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad