• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Willgeezy88

Dana 28 ?

Ill keep the shim idea in mind...Yeah that's all this truck is doing is snow or straight line muddrag I got 1st in the small tire class which was 35s and under although there was only myself and 3 other competitors lol
  2. Willgeezy88

Dana 28 ?

Yeah I havent 100 percent figured it out I'll probably end up with the Dana 28 for the rest of winter I have the 2.9 v6 and it lives on the limiter I've never snapped a shaft yet this is my second Dana 28 in 2 different trucks I was gonna do the dana 35 ttb swap but had to sell my explorer to...
  3. Willgeezy88

Dana 28 ?

Well my plan is to go full size this spring but I need to rebuild the axles I have and get lower gears installed I pulled the pas axle shaft out to replace the outer ujoint but after having it tore down this far was thinking I might as well pull the rest of the ttb out and just throw in a Dana...
  4. Willgeezy88

Dana 28 ?

Ok thank you answers my question debating on putting the Dana 28 back together or just following through with a straight axle swap
  5. Willgeezy88

Dana 28 ?

So had to pull the diff out to get my passenger axleshaft out is the c clip necessary on passenger axleshaft inside the diff or is that for just in case you loose the u joint between the 2 pieces so the stub shaft stay in the housing and keeps the oil in the housing
  6. Willgeezy88

Axle gearing

What is the lowest stock ratio that came in a Dana 28 ttb and also same question for Dana 35 ttb not looking to buy new gears and have them setup more so looking to find stock bolt ins out of a donor vehicle thanks edit my truck is 91 2.9 5 spd
  7. Willgeezy88

Questions on my project

My cab mounts are in sad shape in the ranger as well lol I can lift the 1 side of the cab up and down
  8. Willgeezy88

Questions on my project

Thanks everyone for the input I've decided to just leave the ranger and explorer as they are I'll probably lift the explorer 4-6" but that's about it
  9. Willgeezy88

Been busy at work finally pulled the ranger out of garage and fixed tire after the mud bogs back...

Been busy at work finally pulled the ranger out of garage and fixed tire after the mud bogs back in july
  10. Willgeezy88

Questions on my project

That is that answers my questions to a t they are both 4x4 but my friend talked a little more sense into me the motor swap was only gonna be step 1 in a basically mega ranger build on 37 inch paddle tires for mudfest so now I will have a 91 explorer with 6inch skyjacker and a 91 ranger with sas...
  11. Willgeezy88

Hey looking for some quick answers on my project before I start pulling things apart and open a...

Hey looking for some quick answers on my project before I start pulling things apart and open a can of worms thanks
  12. Willgeezy88

Questions on my project

Hello I have a 91 ranger supercab with a 2.9v6 5spd I have just acquired a "July of 91" 4 door explorer with 4.0v6 and 5spd Ok on to the question with the vehicles being both 91 will my ranger body with the 2.9 run the 4.0 as just plug and play other than changing out the ecu to the 4.0 ecu so...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad