• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Josh B

A Full eclipse of the sun April 8th centers in Bonham TX

Total Eclipse in Bonham Tx on April 8th, lasts from 12:26 noonish to 2.50 PM, full from 1:40 - 1:49 The center is only about 40 miles from where I live
  2. Josh B

Needing a TV provider, tired of just PBS

My most local stations stopped providing a local signal several years ado, apparently the law was no deterant, and PBS is ok but no local news, weather OR sports. I just left the DISH website after speaking with an aunt about it, but all they tried to sell me was the internet, which I already...
  3. Josh B

Checklist (s)

I'm wondering if anybody makes checklists such as for pulling motors, etc etc. Anybody got one for the 4.0, both Explorer and Ranger? If not I guess I'll start my own, I'm getting fairly close on both of them I may have already done more things wrong than they needed
  4. Josh B

Old Computer Boards

I've been playing in my board box again. found at least 3 more of the 386s and they're on boards filled with lots of other chips
  5. Josh B

2011 4 door Nissan car CV Joint

I have never had any of these but my sister has one that is said to be loose, after it was replaced with apparently a wrong part. She is coming over this way tomorrow and I'm going to look it over and maybe try to find the right part. Any suggestions on pointing a novice in CVs towards the...
  6. Josh B

Got to think about some tires soon

It calls for 265s but I went to 235s a few years ago due to their high cost. Fact is I turned out liking the 235s better anyway, better torque and more brake HP, makes cruising easier, 75 is within easy reach. Still it isn't an easy call, due to the Goodyear Wranglers I got last time becoming...
  7. Josh B

Drivers Side Front sitting Low ?

Seems it just rides lower, I can't find anything broken under there?
  8. Josh B

A little trek around the place

It;s kinda grown up a bit
  9. Josh B

Front Differential

Dang, I just looked up differential oil and they want 26-28 bucks a qt for most of it, I did see one that about 10-12. I think mine needs changed ;) Seems to be water in it. Are there any places in it that can be fixed to keep water out? I haven't had it in deep water, although I have...
  10. Josh B

Ethanol Shield Fuel Stabilizer

For all gasoline engines, treats 40 gallons Got this off the clearance aisle at wmart for a buck fifty, was 4.94 so was it a wasted buck fifty ?
  11. Josh B

Steering Slop

I packed and adjusted my front bearings a couple months ago/ Yesterday while rotating my tires I found both to be good front to back, but slop top to bottom. Actually front to back it does have the slightest amount, but nothing like it has top to bottom Both sides are similar
  12. Josh B

These Wd-40 Cans Suck!

By the time you put enough pressure on the button to get it to spray it's spewing halfway across the yard
  13. Josh B

Screen Jump!

Soon as I get here my screen begins jumping like a clown I kinda like attribute this to the rolling rambling photo scroll, or whatever that's about. Funny tho, I dont see it tonight Anybody got a clue?
  14. Josh B

Antenna killing Antenna?

nm
  15. Josh B

Canada Wildfire

Where is that Canadian guy at, Alberta I believe, does he know there's wildfires up there, BC also
  16. Josh B

Yellow Freight Bankruptcy

Yellow freight just declared bankruptcy, only 3 years after getting a $700,000,000 loan due to pandemic. I wonder where they hid the money ;)
  17. Josh B

AI Artificial Intelligence

They're going to get really bad with this I just saw a news story, they clone the voices of the ones you know, and call you needing help, money and such! The news advised to call them right back, after the initial call, and see if it was really them :/
  18. Josh B

Truck Radio Options

I don't see anything specifically addressing this question, but will something like this offer other options than just local AM-FM car radio? If so, will the cost of using such a radio equal a new car payment...
  19. Josh B

Battery from a cannon

So I just got enlightened from a PBS documentary about Ben Franklin, who assembled several rows of jars with some chemical in it that produced a small electrical charge, and after connecting them together in some way then named it a "battery", after an array of cannons, and the rest, as they...
  20. Josh B

What is it ?

Not sure if there's a thread for this or not but I couldn't find one. I was cleaning up yesterday after everyone skedaddled and this was laying on the ground. There were several vehicles around and a large ATV I don't think it came off mine but just not certain The lense is a red color

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad