• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wheels

I bought a 2000 Ranger for my son. He really wanted some chrome wheels for it. A buddy of mine said he has had several rangers and had a set he could have. My son went over and picked them up, brought them home, washed them, polished the crap out of them and I told him I would buy him tires. I...
  2. (Power Windows) How much of a pain...

Hello! I'm new to the forum but I have had a couple of Ford Rangers in the past. I just bought a 2000 Ranger that has front end damage. I found a front end off of a 2002 we are going to put on this truck and I feel like I have that under control. I just ran across a guy who has a set of doors...
  3. 2000 Ranger - Kansas City

Hello! I'm Steve from Kansas City, MO. I just bought a 2000 Ranger for my 15-1/2 year old son. The truck supposedly had hit a deer and there was some front end damage. After dismantling the truck I'm guessing it was more than a deer. Either way we have decided to put a 2002 front end on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad