• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. WI9LL

Center Console/Armrest B3000

I put this in the wrong section. Can it be moved? :)
  2. WI9LL

Center Console/Armrest B3000

So I'm back with what is shaping up to be like my 2nd post for the decade or something like that lol. My the top/armrest portion of my center console in the truck was broken all to pieces. to the point stuff was sticking out of it and I kept cutting myself. I removed the console, brought it into...
  3. WI9LL

2000 B-Series Drivers Seat back blown out. <$10 fix.

I was lazy on the wire ties. I usually do trim them flush, but I figured I'd never be back in the top of the seat. It'll bite me later. :giggle:
  4. WI9LL

2000 B-Series Drivers Seat back blown out. <$10 fix.

So I had an issue with the recline in my 60/40 drivers seat in my 2000 B3000. For a few years this has been an issue and I'm getting the truck back from my dad again(we've passed it back and forth several times since he bought it new back in 2000.) The recline issue was the standard broken bolt...
  5. WI9LL

Indiana B3000 Owner here.

Hi, I’m new so I guess I post here first. My parents bought a new B3000 back in 2000 and my dad and I have swapped the vehicle back and forth over the years at least 3 times. I’m getting it back again, and to my dismay, RPS no longer exists. This seems like the forum I need to be a part of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad