• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Long travel Bronco 2

Its axle over, to prevent spring wrap
  2. Long travel Bronco 2

It is a "baja" style suspension, heck my buddy and I can sit on the bumper and itll drop 6 inches out of the 20 of travel
  3. Long travel Bronco 2

The shackle is about 8 inches long, just for reference the top of the coilover is eye level for me and I'm 5 10
  4. Long travel Bronco 2

It's a very soft spring, and theres no weight, its mean to pivot forward for down travel. Its Giant motorsports kit, I trust their engineering
  5. Long travel Bronco 2

This is what I've got done today, made it a roller, 4 days total to install
  6. Long travel Bronco 2

Pulled the front body bolts, used my lift to force the cab up about 3 ft , to make pulling the powertrain out a snap. I let the local tweakers take the fenders and doors and all of that junk. I have a fancy multi tool, often called a blue wrench, it fits all fasteners
  7. Long travel Bronco 2

I did fold the f150, it was a running driving clean title truck, was, but I used as the donor, and it less than an hour to pull the powerplant
  8. Long travel Bronco 2

Sitting on the beams
  9. Long travel Bronco 2

The parts collection, and yes,
  10. Long travel Bronco 2

Hey, I'm Chris, I'm building an 87 B2 There is very little info on installing giant motorsports D44 Longtravel TTB . I however am installing the setup as I type. This 87 will have a 5.0 from an f150, m5od from the same f150, and the 1356( with some frame clearance to be done) Up front is Giants...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad