• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Cowboy Ranger

Recommend a double din radio & speakers??

Im not looking for anything more than a modern stereo equipment and backup camera upgrade for my 01’ regular cab. I understand there will be some hacking required to get a double din to fit. Can someone recommend brand / model # to get me headed in the best direction?
  2. Cowboy Ranger

Lower control arm bolt on 3. oh no......

I'm replacing lower control arms on my 01' 2wd 3.0 this weekend - (coil spings). The passenger side rear bolt appears to be a no go with the exhaust being in the way. Anyone done this before with some words of wisdom?
  3. Cowboy Ranger

Door hinge bushings

Can you still get OEM bushings for an 01’ Ranger? I see the Dorman kits, but it looks like you have to drill the hinge bushing holes out larger. I don’t want to do that. Anyone done this?
  4. Cowboy Ranger

01' Steering wheel replacement

The leather wrapped wheel is sagging and squishy. I thought about trying my hand at the whole recovering thing, but I'm not sure I'm up for 3 hours of sewing. I took the leather wrap off my original wheel and yeah, it's just a gooey mess under there. It's worse than any grease I've ever tried...
  5. Cowboy Ranger

Coolant leak and pooched front oil pan gasket

2001 3.0 2wd auto, 120k mikes. I found antifreeze on my garage floor today. So I strolled under there on my creeper and I can’t tell where it originates from. Water pump / timing chain cover area. While under there I also noticed the oil pan gasket nearly pushed out in the front. This is a new...
  6. Cowboy Ranger

Rear bumper for flareside?????

New guy here with a 2001 Ranger 2wd flareside 3.0 / auto regular cab. I need some help finding a chrome rear bumper for my flareside. Any assistance is appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad