• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Frozen_Ice

Seat Belt Cleaning ?

If you search You Tube there is a seatbelt cleaning video
  2. Frozen_Ice

Replacement head light recommendations

I changed my headlights and tail lights in November 2019 in my 91 Ranger from the faded factory to OEM spec ones I ordered on line. They are not glass. So far so good. The only issue I had is that one of the taillights would not fit correctly. By this I mean it left a small gap on one side vs...
  3. Frozen_Ice

Warm and Wet. ;) Need a leak Doctor.

I have 91 Ranger 65k, 3.0 v6 2wd. The problem is that under the floor mat on the driver side the carpet has been wet/damp for quite awhile after driving. Trouble shooted: -no rubber trim leaks -no rear window leaks -No 3rd brake light leaks (fixed) -No window leaks -no heater core leak -no...
  4. Frozen_Ice

Which Ranger should I buy?

Show pics of both so we can see the condition Sight unseen, I say the 2.3L 4x4
  5. Frozen_Ice

I need dirty old fuel injectors...

Check out PROJECT FARM on You Tube
  6. Frozen_Ice

2001 Ford Ranger Winter Weight needed? Why, Where, When....

I have a 'new' 2001 Ford Ranger XLT V6 3.0L with 64K miles and Im a Freshman at Pickup Truck University How much weight should you put in the bed of the truck for winter? Where do you place it in the bed of the truck? Is sand the best? How do you keep it dry? Can you remove the spare tire and...
  7. Frozen_Ice

oil preference/recommendation

I have 64K on my 2001 V6 3.0L 2wd and just bought it from a lil ol lady. I went synthetic 5w-30. I too researched this and found that you can switch back and forth between synthetic and regular oil with no issues, but I will be using Mobil 1 5w-30 because everything I read says its the best...
  8. Frozen_Ice

2001 Ranger Fog Lights. Need Fog Light Expert Assistance

I have a 2001 Ranger XLT. I want to add fog lights but have only seen pics on line of round fog lights and stores selling the round fog lights for older Rangers. Mine has square light fixtures. Would my Ranger already be wired? How can I check? Where can I find the square OEM fog lights? What...
  9. Frozen_Ice

More tire kicking...

correct 3.0. If you dont have it in 4.0 then ignore. thx
  10. Frozen_Ice

New Member from California

Welcome. How often have you thought of moving out of Kommiefornia? There's a YT channel of a guy in California, SD i think, that has a 2002 Ford Ranger and hes cleaned it up and done some nice mods. Nothing fancy. Take a look. Sry dont have the name of channel
  11. Frozen_Ice

More tire kicking...

IMO, its a nice looking truck but $13k is a lot. I would have a mechanic check the truck and find out when the last time these items were replaced. If you dont know, have the dealer pay for it because its at least $3k worth of work to get her ready Differential fluid flush and change...
  12. Frozen_Ice

1983-92 Third Brake Light Upgrade

Great job. I have a 2001 and it leaks like crazy. Get ready for leaks.
  13. Frozen_Ice

cooling system issues

I never had thumping, but have you changed thermostat, radiator cap and do a heater core flush? Not just the radiator but a specific heater core flush. the thumping is caused by pressure build up. 1) you may be low on coolant (run truck and check coolant level after you have changed the Tstat...
  14. Frozen_Ice

Ranger 3rd brake light leaking...how to fix?

It could be rear widow too and Ill check it but i hope not :(
  15. Frozen_Ice

Ranger 3rd brake light leaking...how to fix?

I have a 2001 Ford Ranger xlt 3.0L v6 U with 60k on it. I have the infamous 3rd brake light leaking issue. I have read all the forum postings yet still have an issue. I removed the oem light because it leaks. The seal is bad. I have installed 3 non oem brake lights and all leak. Water works...
  16. Frozen_Ice

1989 Ford Ranger 2.3L Serpentine Tensioner Upper Spring Arm Tension Bolt Needed.

One option is if you can't go to junkyard bc you work everyday then send a buddy or have junkyard pull it and mail it to you. Good Luck

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad