• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 99 Ford Ranger 4.0 issues HELP PLEASE!

So this is a lot of information I’ll be giving. Just want to get the most accurate response I can. It all started when I was driving to Utah from California, while halfway there I noticed significant power loss. I was going up hill when I noticed it and to check it further I tried giving it...
  2. AC Compressor Stalls??

i noticed a loud noise that appears then goes away then appears then goes away in the engine bay of my 99 ranger. I opened up the hood and noticed that the top pulley on the right side of the engine stops while the belt is still moving, then goes, then stops, then goes and continues that...
  3. V6 4.0 Ranger

I just bought myself a 4x4 1999 v6 4.0 Ranger and it has some quirks that I wanted opinions on. It runs good but there is some things I notice. When I first start it up for the day it’ll make a clinking noise sounding like something small and metal is bouncing around inside the bay. But it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad