• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2000 Ford Ranger - Battery Saver Relay Location

Howdy folks - I have a parasitic battery draw on my 2000 Ford Ranger. I have narrowed this down to fuse #26 which contains the GEM and battery saver relay. One of my master mechanic friends told me that it is not uncommon for the battery saver relay to be the root cause. To trouble shoot...
  2. 2000 Ranger - unknown connector under dash

Howdy all - While I was doing a light restoration / refresh on my 2000 Ranger, I added heated seats. Im doing final assembly today and was looking for a circuit to tap into. While peering under the dash, I found this unused connector. Question #1 - Anyone have any idea what it is? I...
  3. Replacement head light recommendations

Hello all, I am doing a light restoration on a 2000 Ford Ranger Trail Head (precursor to Edge). I have the truck in the shop and noticed that the truck has the same problem that most cars of this vintage do - foggy head lamps. Do any of you have any recommendations for after market...
  4. 1998 - 200x beds / drop in bed liners

Hello all, I am doing a light restoration on a 2000 Ranger regular cab Trailhead w/short bed. As purchased, it did not have a bed liner. I have a line on a new Ford bed liner, F77Z-9900038-FA Seller can only confirm it will fit 2004 - 2009. My Ford dealer tells me that it should fit. My...
  5. Cruise control issues - 2000 Ranger Trailhead

Hello all - I recently acquired a very nice 2000 Ranger Trail Head. Going into the purchase, I knew the cruise control did not work, and had not worked for a long time. The seller purchased it with the cruise not working, so, they could not provide any insight. I have reasonable mechanical...
  6. Door panels

Howdy all - new member here and first post. I recently picked up a 2000 Ford Ranger Trail Head. Over all in good condition but in need of some detailing here and there. I am not planning any major mods for this truck, but rather just detail, repair, restore as needed. The passenger side...
  7. Hello - 2000 Ranger Trail Head

Howdy all - New member here. I recently picked up a 2000 Ranger Trail head - over all in very nice shape, just in need of some detailing and a little TLC here and there.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad