• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Swift_20B

Leaking/Busted Hydraulic Clutch Line

Thankyou Josh B. I'll consider it tomorrow when I dig into her. If everything goes well and the clutch disc is good. I'll try to attempt to replace the whole line. You wouldn't know if the tool is obtainable at any store, or do I have to fabricate one? Also, is there a part number for the line?
  2. Swift_20B

Leaking/Busted Hydraulic Clutch Line

I'm trying to repair the line between the master cylinder and the slave cylinder on a Ranger I'm about to fully obtain. It is the 5 Speed (Not sure on code). It is broke/leaking where the heat shield is. Research has yielded very little results. My friend who is passing it on to me thinks a...
  3. Swift_20B

Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone. I'm currently in the process of obtaining a 1986 Ranger Extended Cab XLT, 2WD, 5-Spd Standard with the 2.9L V6 (Jasper Replacemet with under 14K miles). Here are some pictures: If everything works out, I'll be the owner soon. I'm very happy about the simplicity of it. looking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad