• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Rough idle

Still no luck so far. Replaced parts again and still acting the same. Im lost at this point.
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) Rough idle

Was running fine till replacing it. And it’s usually around a minute before it drops to the rough idle, longer if its a cold. Itll crank right back up fine after shutting off and after a minute itll drop again.
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) Rough idle

Recently redone the timing on my truck and replaced the camshaft sensor. Runs fine at first then Had a rough idle and drops down to 500-1000 rpm and eventually stalls out. Replaced the MAF and fuel pressure regulator and still same problem. Anything helps before i take to a shop.
  4. 2.3L ('83-'97) Timing problem/ rough idle after timing belt replacement

It ran perfectly fine prior. And after initially. I drove it about 10 miles down the road then it began to shut off but kick back on if i dropped the clutch on it. Got it home and changed the crank sensor and now the new problem
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) Timing problem/ rough idle after timing belt replacement

Needing help. I recently did the timing belt on my truck and had a problem with the rpm not reading and it drove for a bit then started acting up. Changed out the crankshaft sensor and it runs fine then gets a rough idle and dies out. Any advice helps.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad