• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Maine Ranger

Alternator wires

Hey Rangers Im replacing the battery cables and need some advice ..How the Heck do you yank the cables off from the Alternator seems there stuck behind the belt system ?????
  2. Maine Ranger

Constant code

Have a ford code 1383 & a 20005 they are constant codes need help in what to look for thanks
  3. Maine Ranger

Power Drop

I have an 04 ranger and the power drops at the inertia switch .....the relay and fuse both read 12v then when i check the inertia switch it drops to 5 .6 .the fuel pump reads around 2.6 on my scan tool and I am using a test probe on my inertia switch ,Realys and fuses ...Any Idea what is going...
  4. Maine Ranger

Inertia switch issue

Hi Rangers Having an issue with code P0025 says my fuel system shutoff valve open ...I replaced the switch and check my relay but still having same code and issue also with code P0005 says camshaft has a retard in bank 2 any help would be great thanks oh yeah it's a 04 4.0 v6
  5. Maine Ranger

Misfire

Hi Rangers Im having an issue with my # 3 Cylinder misfiring ..Changed the pack and plugs ..I recently did a tune up on it and after that she started missing ..I coded it and it said misfire in cyl #3 it also had an engine light and on the dash it said my cap was loose although i bought a new...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad