• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stock 2003 4x4 Front Brake Hose Fitment

For anyone following this thread, it appears that the "tab" needs to face up... Doesn't seem to make any sense to even have it on the banjo block though.
  2. Stock 2003 4x4 Front Brake Hose Fitment

Thank you!! I actually saw a 4x4 for sale and looked at it today too. I think you are probably correct. I'm going to try to get to it this week or up coming weekend. I think that I botched the install... Doh!
  3. Stock 2003 4x4 Front Brake Hose Fitment

That is kind of what I was thinking. I'll probably try that next weekend and see what it looks like.
  4. Stock 2003 4x4 Front Brake Hose Fitment

Thanks for the response! That's what I was thinking but it seems like it can only go one way? I was thinking about tearing it all apart and trying to turn the banjo fitting. I just know it has the lip that I thought made it idiot proof. But maybe not. Lol! I thought about trying to swap...
  5. Stock 2003 4x4 Front Brake Hose Fitment

Hello All, I am waiting to see if anyone can verify my brake hose fitment. I have a 2003 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 stepside/styleside model. I have purchased the Ford Motorcraft OEM brake hoses for the front brakes. I have placed the "Right" hose on the Passenger side. The mounting bracket has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad