• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Up and Runnin'

So, she's on the road after 2 years of love labor and is a "legitimate" BadAss!:yahoo: And a HUGE thank you to Walt93 for all his expertise and counsel. I don't know if I would've gone this deep without him. Also to everyone else that pitched in. What a GREAT forum to belong to!!
  2. new and old sensors

Hi All. I've finally got a glimpse of the goal line on my Cleveland project. I'm starting to terminate some final wiring and I have a question. I have rewired the entire vehicle saving only the original dashboard wiring, the i/c fuse box, and the power distribution box under hood. So far...
  3. after market gauges in radio bezel vents??

Has anybody purchased and installed 2-1/16" gauge pods that are made for the center console vents in the top of the radio bezel?? I see 'em for sale and want to install them but curious as to whether they actually fit... 95 Ranger.... thanks
  4. For Sale HARD TO BELIEVE

Last year I posted a "for sale" on drivetrain parts that I stripped from a 95 Ranger that I've converted to a 408 Cleveland. This truck ran 'perfect' before I stripped it. Parts included (but not limited to) 4.0 V6 complete, 5 speed manual trans, 3.55 Posi axle (8.8 w/leafs and shackles)...
  5. Speedometer Conversion

Hello to all, hope everybody is stayin' healthy! Dilemma----- I've swapped a 351 (carburetor) Cleveland , w/ manual trans into my 95 Ranger. After the wiring nightmare I THINK I've solved I'm now faced with an electronic speedometer that needs to be cable driven OR whatever conversion I...
  6. Fuel Cells

Anybody have any experience with fuel cells for racing? Not sure which ones are of Quality, they all appear to be exactly the same in the 20 gallon variety.
  7. After market wiring for carbureted swap

I'm now thinkin I don't want to salvage or cannibalize the harnesses/fuse panels from my '95 computerized 4.0. I'm wondering if any one that has done the same swap has used an aftermarket (such as painless, jegs, etc.) fuse panel/wiring kit and, if so, was it fairly straight forward or a...
  8. motor mounts

95 Ranger - 2000 Mustang K member - Cleveland Block, Toploader Trans Hope all is well out there!! getting ready to establish motor mounts on to this K member (custom fab mounts) and started thinking about vibration elimination as opposed to a hard mount to the K. I had purchased a...
  9. 95 Ranger E Brake redo....... HELP!!

Hello to all, hope everyone is stayin healthy! So, pulled out my leafs and axle and replaced with a ladder bar with coil overs, 07 -8.8, and the rest. Didn't think to take a look at the parking brake set up, just tore it out. I've ordered and received a Dorman middle cable, right rear...
  10. Brake booster delete

Hope this finds everybody healthy! Need to delete vacuum booster on my '95 non-abs Ranger. I've converted to a QA 1 K member and the strut towers now take up some of that space! So, I can weasel the master cylinder on to the firewall (barely) BUT I'm not comfortable with the pushrod from the...
  11. For Sale 95 Ranger 2WD Parts

I still have the COMPLETE drivetrain (perfect running condition) including 4.0 V6, 5spd manual trans, 3.55 posi rear(complete unit incl. leaf springs) , and ALL suspension parts. (TIB) The truck was lowered 2" so these suspension parts are are for that application. Complete pwr steering...
  12. For Sale 95 RANGER 2wd std. cab COMPLETE DRIVE TRAIN for sale

Going thru a Cleveland swap on my 95 2wd, std. cab Ranger. To date I have (in perfect working condition) a 4.0 V6, 5 spd. manual, 3.55 -8.8 Posi axle (complete w/ leaf springs adapted to spring under for lowering) , with Nitro drop shocks incl. , drive shaft , ABS brake pump, computer module...
  13. 95 ranger abs delete distrbution block

Anybody know who makes/sells a 'direct replacement' distribution block for these Ranger abs deletes?? Thanks
  14. Steering locked up??

Okay so I'm swapping a V8 into a 95 Ranger RWD std. cab. I've totally stripped the engine bay EXCEPT for the power steering gear box and steering shaft. Now I've done a few things at the same time so I'm not sure what may have caused what I perceive to be a problem. Or maybe it's not, so here...
  15. stock ranger clutch master cyl pushing a Mcleod internal slave cylinder??

Hello All. I'm tryin' to put together a combination hydraulic clutch for my 95 ranger with a 351C/toploader trans. I would like to use the stock master clyinder ( for fitment purposes ) and I need to convert to an internal slave due to clearance issues...
  16. '95 Hydraulic Clutch(5 spd) reuse on a '71 Toploader(4 spd) ??

Hello All. I've got a '95 Ranger V6, 5 spd manual that I'm doing an engine/trans/rear end/ everything swap. So I'm installing a 4 spd. '71 toploader behind a Cleveland and trying to figure out the clutch app. I want to use. The truck came with a hydraulic clutch. I know I have to...
  17. From Computer to Carburetor.. How to Empty an Engine Bay????

Hello All, Just pulled my 4.0 from my 95 Ranger, Std. Cab, 2WD. I am going to load my 351C /408 w/ 4 spd. Toploader in it's place. Needless to say, I've got wire harnesses everywhere along with all the other systems parts and pieces lookin like a bomb went off!! o_O What I would LIKE to do...
  18. Tie Plates for Leaf Springs

HELP ! I cannot find leaf spring tie plates for my FX4 Level 2 Axle.. I have a reverse hung axle on my '95 Ranger. I purchased this Ranger with this already done (to lower the stance) but it had a standard 8.8 (3.55) 2.8"dia. axle I now have an FX4 Level 2 from an '07 Ranger...
  19. 351 (408) C ( Toploader 4spd )into 95 Ranger 2WD

Hello All . Just gettin started on my conversion from an existing 4.0L . Wondering about how much to strip from engine bay to install this carburetor monster. I'm thinkin I can use all the standard functions ( lights, brakes, vacuum, steering, etc.) and still remove all the computer stuff...
  20. Found! WTB: Ranger Rear Axle

looking for 2003-2007 FX4 Level 2 complete axle assembly

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad