• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MyBrother'sRanger

FORScan Terrain Management and off-road gauges

My drive mode switch was delivered today. Cost was US$90. I replaced the 2H/4H/4L rotary switch with the switch with the TM (terrain management) button. I used FORScan to activate off-road gauges and terrain management gauges. Installation was super easy, only took about 5 min. Here is a look at...
  2. MyBrother'sRanger

What a difference 22 years make

My 1999 Ranger XLT 4x4 next to my 2021 Ranger XLT 4x4. The truck is now as big as an F-150.
  3. MyBrother'sRanger

New 2021 Ranger XLT 4X4 Sport compared to 1999 Ranger XLT 4X4

Just bought a 2021 Ranger XLT 4X4 Sport. Kept my 1999 Ranger XLT 4X4 with 268,500 miles. thinking of modding it into something I can beat up. Look at the size difference in the new truck versus the old truck. Both have the tow package and locking rear axel.
  4. MyBrother'sRanger

Factory Tow Package features and specifications

My brother ordered his 1999 Ford Ranger XLT 4 X 4 new from a dealer. It has the 4.0L, auto, tow package, 3.73 LSD, hitch, tow points etc. and is still showroom stock. Does anyone know if the tow package added a leaf spring or increased the lift somehow? Thanks.
  5. MyBrother'sRanger

New to 4-wheeling

Bought my brother's 1999 Ranger XLT 4X4 from his estate. Seems like a great mid-sized truck. 264,077 miles 4.0L V6, automatic. Went 'offloading a few times in San Gabriel OHV and on the local forest roads in Silverado Canyon. Would like to learn more about the truck. Vacuum lock front hubs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad