• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Volkshook

Project "Ricky"

I really hope this is the appropriate place to put this. There is SO much information on these forums, and I don't doubt that a lot is essentially repeated in a hundred different places, but I'm so lacking in confidence and experience that I'm getting a bit overwhelmed looking for a better way...
  2. Volkshook

Chrome Custom Ford Ranger 5-lug Rims w/ Tires

I'm in Provo, Utah. The set of four rims I'm selling were on the truck when I bought it, but I don't need fancy schmancy rims and the seller included the originals, so yeah. They fit my 5-lug '93 Ranger. The tires have been driven on, but have plenty of life left. They're size 225/60R18. My...
  3. Volkshook

Not Just New to the Forum

I'm new to driving something with a radiator. For the past twenty years, I have owned a 1970 Karmann Ghia, a 1965 Beetle, a 1965 Bus, and a 1959 VW Single Cab pickup. The Ghia got traded for the Bug; the Bus quit shifting and I haven't had time or money to fix it; the truck got sold, and the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad