• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 Regular Cab 2WD 3.0 Manual

Thanks man. Show me your Ranger. I wanna see it.
  2. 94 Regular Cab 2WD 3.0 Manual

Damn shes clean! I dont see a bit of rust anywhere on that thing. (I zoomed in) That's rare to see for me since I live in Massachusetts. The North wasn't nice to these trucks. I respect that your racing it from a dig. ?Haha
  3. 94 Regular Cab 2WD 3.0 Manual

Awesome man. I've always loved OBS trucks. That's when Ford made REAL trucks. Just my opinion. You have a Ranger now?
  4. 94 Regular Cab 2WD 3.0 Manual

OBS refers to old body style. Basically any old school F150, F250, or F350. I've owned 3 different OBS trucks. Here's a pic of my last one. It was a 97 7.3 Powerstroke. Love these old trucks.
  5. 94 Regular Cab 2WD 3.0 Manual

Thanks for the info bud.
  6. 94 Regular Cab 2WD 3.0 Manual

This is the starting point. Bone stock. Not sure whether to lift it and throw some big tires on it or keep it low and throw on a street tire, wide wheel setup. Post pictures of y'alls rides. Give me some ideas.
  7. 94 Regular Cab 2WD 3.0 Manual

Just discovered this forum. Noob to the Ranger game. Was previously a OBS guy but had to downsize due to "life". My Ranger is bone stock. Looking to do leveling coils up front to level the ride. How big of a tire can I go with 15x8 Cragars? What's the best offset? Feel free to swamp this post...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad