• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stuckwith97

Wiring nightmare please help

I don't mean to be rude have a 97 with the engine compartment wiring harness still intact but the only harness I could get was from a 93 as far as whole interior harness and all the sensors and everything that go with it but I need that to line up with a 97 engine compartment harness any advice...
  2. Stuckwith97

Side note I have all the hookups for the interior as well.
  3. Stuckwith97

I'm new to this site going to say I've been broke down at my house for about a month without a vehicle I have a 97 with the 3.0 it was used as a surveillance van . I want to make this too long I have a wiring harness from a 93 I got out of he junkyard. I need the mate it to the 97 engine...
  4. Stuckwith97

I'm new and need help

In in a foreign state I have a truck that broke down it's the only thing that the girl left me I have a wiring harness for a 93 and that's on the inside of firewall I have does the 97 harness which is already on the truck in the engine bay I need to make them any help or direction is appreciated...
  5. Stuckwith97

Mating at firewall 97- 93 wire harness

Need help please!! Mating a 93 main harness to a 97 3.0 motor harness
  6. Stuckwith97

In search of wire harness

Hello I'm new to forum I have a 97 and took the only nau. Harness I could find out if a 93 I couldn't get the engine side my question is how can I make them easy? I don't have diagrams it's been two days looking on line if I can get any help I grateful.
  7. Stuckwith97

Mating a 97 ranger motor side harnesswith a 93 harness inside can I do it help?

I have a 1997 aerostar I pulled the wire harness from a 93 aerostar that was all I can get I left the engine compartment harness there cuz I didn't have enough time can I make the interior 93 harness with my 97 exterior engine harness and what wires do I need to move can anybody help with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad