• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale 1985 bronco 2

Needs the fuel pump put in. I have the pump it has 60k miles on engine but it definately needs some love. I replaced the whole cooling system and all the gear box fluid. DVD copout new cb radio, new speakers , headliner. It's still not that pretty inside but the outside is pretty clean. I need...
  2. Gauge cluster

Yeah I already did that test it didnt work , I ended up puting an aftermarket gauge and sensor and will be doing the same for the fuel, I just got tired of trying to figuring out why it didnt have power . This thing sat for 10 years and I'm already about 2k over budget
  3. Gauge cluster

Does anyone know any common problems with where the voltage regulator for the gauge cluster gets its power. Tried a different cluster, fuel and temp dont work. Replaced sensor and sending unit . 2.8l 1985 b2
  4. Map light

That was my worry I guess I'll take it apart and rebuild it
  5. Map light

So I've got the fold down map light in my b2 and I need it to work lol , it's got 8v coming out of the socket wich could be a bad ground unless that's normal but all the bulbs that fit are 12 v. when I did the headliner I chanched all the connections up top and it seems fine
  6. 1985 bronco 2

I got my fabric from joanns fabric I use the fleece fabric because its thick and stretched well , and I use super 77 adhesive from napa because it's the only glue I have not had fail on me. It does seem like the front sits higher than the rear as well. As far as i know the suspension is all...
  7. 1985 bronco 2

8. Stereo and cb done

For the price adding two cameras on a toggle switch to the stereo is only about 40$ they are cheap so if they break oh well . You can insure them on amazon for 7$ lol
  9. Stereo and cb done

Well I wanted the rear view camera for my boat trailer and I have a little gps computer I can plug into the video in. This stereo is fully functional even when the screen is not flipped out and that is what I wanted. I was also considering putting two 20$ under carriage cameras that I could...
  10. Stereo and cb done

So in the midst of having my dash off to clean up and replace wires and grounds and rebuild the turn signal switch I decided to install the stereo I used a dual bt dvd popout screen that is 70$ for none bt and 107 for bt Pioneer 4 inch speakers up front and Pyle 6x9 in the rear 50$ Uniden cb...
  11. 1985 bronco 2

I'll post more pictures when I get outside
  12. 1985 bronco 2

I dont have any pic of the roof rust, but when I pulled out the headliner and the foam shell it was all rusted in the front of the truck , I sanded all that down and sprayed it with rust converter , there is some rust on the outside front driver corner where the paint is lifting I'll be grinding...
  13. 1985 bronco 2

Hey guys I picked up a 85 bronco 2 last week for 1300$ had 60k miles one owner but sat for the last 14 years. I have replaced the headliner installed new stereo with a dvd pop out screen Replaced all the fluids in every single thing. Replaced all the electrical wires under the hood including...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad