• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. GriffinM6

FM145/146/132 front and rear bearing pullers

Awesome info for fm146 repairs. Have one from my 89 mostly torn into because of gears howling. Swapped a second into it so I can take my time on rebuilding it. So far I've planned on getting 5th gear update, 5th gear plus kit BK151AWS with bearings, seals, gaskets and syncros. Any...
  2. GriffinM6

Center console Indicator Light

Thank you much. I was hoping for a convient plug in harness but it doesn't seem there is one. May try to sell it since they seem to be ridiculously expensive online
  3. GriffinM6

Center console Indicator Light

Hey all 👋 Got this center console out of a 1986 ranger when I pulled it's 2.9 with the FM146. The console has one of those indicator screens that has a bird's eye view of the outline of the truck and let's you know when and where a bulb has gone out. I think it's cool as all hell and need the...
  4. GriffinM6

ISO Retainer Springs & Roll Pins

Thank you for the response I really appreciate it! for the roll pins that would work for sure and will probably be the route I take for the cheapest solution. My main issues is honestly the spring/retainer clip that is shaped in a rather unique way so that it keeps even pressure on the outside...
  5. GriffinM6

ISO Retainer Springs & Roll Pins

As the title says I’m in search of the rocker rail retaining clips and pins for my 93. I didn’t realize how hard it would be to find these parts so while I was dismantling my rails to replace the rockers I messed up the originals. Does anyone have a link as to where I can find/order them or any...
  6. GriffinM6

Lowering a 93 ranger

Makes sense but could I sweeten the pot by including my Skyjacker 2in lift springs, eccentrics, shocks all around and add a leafs?
  7. GriffinM6

Lowering a 93 ranger

👋🏼 I’ll swap for yours. I got a 93 stock I beams good condition.
  8. GriffinM6

My 4.0ohv turbo build thread

Dead thread but just wanted to say I’m pissed there is no ending and photos are lost
  9. GriffinM6

What wheel is this?

Obviously aftermarket. I stated this. 5x4.5 is in fact a super common lug pattern but the center bore is not. That’s why I asked if anyone had knowledge of these specific wheels. If not oh well. Gettin pretty tired of the retarded answers thinking I am asking for something that is near...
  10. GriffinM6

What wheel is this?

It’s alright. Thank you for the input anyways I appreciate it ??
  11. GriffinM6

What wheel is this?

Also not a millennial but good insult boomer
  12. GriffinM6

What wheel is this?

So you want someone new to a platform to input information they have no first hand experience in? All youve done from what I see is post the most cringy responses and repost information found on other posts that itself may be incorrect. You are part the problem. Also the rick profile photo is...
  13. GriffinM6

What wheel is this?

Simply looking at all the members asking for consolidated, easy to access and correct information falling on seemingly deaf ears is where my problem is at not trying to be obnoxious it’s just frustrating to wade through all the bullshit. Thanks for the help but these wheels do not have id marks...
  14. GriffinM6

What wheel is this?

Seems like input goes nowhere as is. Have fun buddy ??
  15. GriffinM6

What wheel is this?

New member to the site and the ranger platiform if you aren’t able to tell from the “new user” tag applied to my profile photo. Before this I owned, worked on and tuned my 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 which is a wildly different platform. Seems most members are younger people who are first working on a car...
  16. GriffinM6

What wheel is this?

Gotcha gotcha. Honestly seems like the site is lacking pretty heavily in all areas of “how to tech”. For instance looking into “4.0 engine rebuild” all I get is parts to exchance in rebuild but no actual tear down/rebuild guides. Thankfully there are other resources for such information but jeez...
  17. GriffinM6

Infamous mazda the $200 mazda build

Very impressive work can’t wait to see your final product
  18. GriffinM6

What wheel is this?

Are you implicating these are stock wheels offered for 2007-2011 rangers?
  19. GriffinM6

What wheel is this?

Cool
  20. GriffinM6

What wheel is this?

Thank you at least I know it definitely isn’t a stock wheel ??‍♀️ I don’t mind them in my opinion it is a decent looking design just needs to be cleaned up.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad