• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mass airflow sensor choice

I have a 2002 mazda b-3000 ds ffv, when i got it it had a bad MAF, so i replaced it with one from the junkyard only to find that while it works it throws a code for not having the air temp sensor built into it as its from a year where it wasnt built into the MAF yet, i thought no problem ill...
  2. Cam sync chirp

Ive got a 2003 mazda b3000 and within the past week the camshaft synchronizer has started chirping, the past few days its been constant but before it was only when i first started the engine, i just need to know how urgent this issue is, im short on money right now but can fix it in the next few...
  3. No guage cluster lights, rear running lights or license plate lights

Ive got a 2003 maza b3000 ive just bought off a friend, its apparently got a parasitic draw that used to be worse till he unplugged the aftermarket stereo but its still there, as well as that the maf was bad so he replaced it and the new one quickly went bad as well, fuse 33 also keeps blowing...
  4. 2.5L ('98-'01) Weird misfire

So i have a 1999 ford ranger with a 2.5l engine, a while ago i went to flush the heater core, while doing that i messed up a vacuum line to the heater control valve, since then the poor girl runs like dog crap for the first hour to 4 hours, its like a tractor, sounds like a misfire but no codes...
  5. 2.5L ('98-'01) Heater control valve vacuum line

So while trying to diagnose why i have no heat in my truck i found that the heater control valve was missing the vacuum line and i cant find any disconnected lines anywhere, i also cant find any mention of where the other end of the line is, i tried pressing the valve manually and when pressed...
  6. 2.5L ('98-'01) Rebuild for power and life

My little ranger is getting uo there in miles and when she gives out on me im tempeted to just do an engine rebuild, i know these lima engines can actually push out quite a bit of power when you build them right as they have been a popular choice for rallies and such, i just want to give it a...
  7. Clutch hydraulic issues i think

Hi i have a 1999 rwd 2.5l manual ford ranger, i have been having the issue where when i first start her up its really difficult to put her into gear, last night it took me about a minute to jam it into reverse and then a good 20 seconds to put her in first, however once i get driving for a...
  8. 2.5L ('98-'01) Engine build

Hello, im considering building an engine to replace the one currently in my 99 2.5l ford ranger, i want to do this because my current engine is high on miles, almost 280k, and while it gets the job done it lacks the power id like, i love having a manual transmission and i love the truck and i...
  9. Help, ranger having trouble starting

I was on a long trip to my aunt's house in my ranger and im new to driving stick so i occasionally stall out trying to get into first, not a big deal, what is a big deal is that suddenly my ranger decides the ignition doesn't want to work, turn the key, not a single click, battery is all good...
  10. Light switch help

Hi im new here, ive been reading the threads on here for a while now and i really am stumped on something so i figured id try asking here, i just swapped out the dashboard of my truck as i wanted to install new lights for the instrument cluster due to its bad habit of having burnt out bulbs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad