• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Considering buying a 2003 Ranger

I went over again and check the OBDII codes. Any red Flags here? Its a 2.3L 2003 Ranger. Standard This is just what I came up with using a internet Search for the 4 codes.. P0316, - Misfire on Start up. Could this Thansk be anything else? P2195, - o2 sensor Stuck Lean P0300, Not Sure...
  2. Considering buying a 2003 Ranger

Thanks Josh B and Dirtman. If anyone else has suggestions please send it over. This helps alot. Thanks!
  3. Considering buying a 2003 Ranger

Thanks Josh. Any other suggestions on what to check other than codes? I'm only asking about the engine. If the compression is good and the engine codes check out.......is there anything else I should check? The Transmission was fine . Thanks much!
  4. Considering buying a 2003 Ranger

Another question for you Gents: Can I test for codes w/ the engine off? I dont want to turn it on cause it runs very rough. I'm concerned I'll ruin something. Again. I believe a couple of the Fuel injectors are bad.
  5. Considering buying a 2003 Ranger

Thanks for the information. Yea. It's a 2.3L and I will go over and see what codes it has. 2k - yea. Too much for non Running. Anything else I should check for? I checked the compression. 185 to 190 psi on all cylinders. I'm not related to any Star Wars characters.....unfortunately. Thanks...
  6. Considering buying a 2003 Ranger

Rangers- I really appreciate your input on this Truck I want to buy.. I've always wanted a Ranger. I m considering buying a 2003 Ranger. 2.5 l step side. Standard. A good friend owns it and selling it. 145k. Very clean AZ Truck. Well kept. The issue with it is the fuel injectors need to be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad