• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bombsquad

All new mexico!!!!

On june 13 meet at fudruckers in alb at 10 for a truck meet and a trail day at the end of southern!!!
  2. bombsquad

All New Mexico!!!!

Hey wats up, on June 13 at 10 o'clock at the fudruckers in alb, we r having a offroad meeting and also a trail day out at the end of southern. so it you want to go juss meet at fudruckers at 10!!:icon_cheers:
  3. bombsquad

Calling all New Mexico rangers and explores!!!!

:headbang::icon_cheers:Lets see all of your rigs!!!!
  4. bombsquad

Sweet I got my body lift on!!!

Hey guys thanks for the advice on the body lift it worked out great and looks sweeeeettt!!:icon_thumby:
  5. bombsquad

need advice help!!!

Hey yall i got a 93 explore and i juss got a 3" body lift and im pretty capuble of doing it but is there an easy way of doing it, let me know wat u think!!!
  6. bombsquad

bombsquad

Hey yall, ive got a 1993 2-door ford explore, 4.0 v-6, manual lock in hubs, locked rear end, costom safari rack,31" muds with pwc rims. So my question is I juss got a 3" body lift and i was wondering how is the best way to takle a job lick this. So if u got any ideas let me know...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad