• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Big65

New/Reman 3.0

Break in oil, Napa should carry it. I don't remember the actual numbers but you can ask for it at Napa.
  2. Big65

01 3.0 Lean codes

The thing with this is there's no wear on the passenger side at all on either electrode.
  3. Big65

01 3.0 Lean codes

I should add that once it's reached 1/4 on the temp guage if I get on the gas I get a rattling that sounds like a lifter. It's not there when it's cold and not there under normal driving conditions but if I have to do a moderate acceleration then it rattles. Gas mileage is not good, I get 250...
  4. Big65

01 3.0 Lean codes

I haven't checked the temp sensor, I assume it's the same as the one for the dash and I haven't had any problems with it. Air fuel mixture is supposed to be different st a cold start up until it reaches a set temperature and then it adjusts normally similar to a carb set with a choke. It's...
  5. Big65

01 3.0 Lean codes

Trying to fix my father's truck as he passed last year and it has meaning to me. Getting P0174 and occasionally P0171 but only once every 6 months. Truck runs good until it hits temp and the mix ratio changes from cold pre sets. Once it gets warm enough I get a rattle or knock under...
  6. Big65

Lean code issues

I've been dealing with this for 2 years. Replaced the vac line to the cruise control, passenger valve cover, pcv, pcv valve and the grommet ( all were in need of replacement). Swapped the down range o2 then it went to both upper sensor being lean. Swapped an upper with no change, did the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad